How to get involved in your community
There are always options if you want to get involved in your local community:
- You could get involved with the local community forum. Find out more about the group and its meetings here.
- You might be able to volunteer your time. If so, find out more about volunteering in general and in the specific local opportunities here.
- You might have something to say or contribute to a local debate. This community site has a place for local discussions about local issues. Visit the discussions page for more information.
- You could pop into a Ward Surgery to speak to your local ward councillor.
- Or just keep using this site to keep an eye on what’s happening in your local community.